More about CommWorld of Tucson &
Toshiba’s VoIP-Enable Telephone Systems
Toshiba’s IP telephone systems and multi-site networking enables you to interconnect your main office with other locations and/or remote users. Private networking combines network-based features with the features of traditional PBX systems. The results: increased productivity and reduced infrastructure, capital expenditure and operating costs.
Networking allows organizations to:
- Extend feature-rich desk phone functionality to remote users anywhere via IP telephones connected to a private intranet or the Internet.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice calls via the Internet/private intranet.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations, networking multiple-telephone systems to work together as one.
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from a single voice mail system and a centralized call center to internal extension dialing and SMDR
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by getting off the network as needed.
- Networking features include Centralized Voice Mail and Attendant, SMDR, and Station DSS across all nodes.
- Alternate Routing provides for toll bypass configurations and automatic recovery from network disruptions.
- With hybrid cloud networking, your organization can unify your Toshiba business phone systems into one integrated, companywide network and get a seamless user and caller experience.